- Enhanced Machines Translation (EMT) using Analytics & Human Translations
- Assistance in Meet & Confers
- Large Scale Project Management Experience
- Foreign language document productions
- Extensive project workflows for handling large document collections
- Encase Certified
Some of the basic service products we provide have revolutionized the way our clients litigate cases.
- Hybrid Coding using advanced technologies
- Early Case Assessment, preparation for Meet and Confers
- Scalable review, coding and production facilities
- Secure online hosted environment at a $65 million facility
- Enhanced workflows and processes
- Foreign Language OCR, Translation and Processing
We recognize that to Trial Lawyers and professional Litigation Support teams, it is the instant access to relevant documents that is often the key to favorable settlements or judgments. Providing this access in a timely and cost efficient manner is our only focus and our unvarying mantra! To this extent, we continue to strive for technologically enhanced ways to improving our services. The founders are Information Technology professionals with over 40 years of combined experience in the field as well as extensive litigation support, document management and team building. The team of professionals that have been brought together is a veritable who’s who of the industry with experience that continues to impact the quality of our deliverables!
iQwest was recently involved in a case that was awarded the “2011 Matter of the Year” by Global Competition Review the world’s leading antitrust and competition law journal.
This case involved the production of documents to a regulatory authority that were machine translated utilizing iQwest’ Enhanced Machine Translation (EMT) technology. This process involves human training of translation engines and dictionaries to achieve many times better translation quality, getting us ever closer to actual human translation.
Our client saved over 2 million dollars in processing fees and as a result of their use of this process and was able to conclude their case much earlier than originally anticipated. We are proud to have had a part in enabling our client in this endeavor.
What others say about us…
Thanks to you. You took a complicated subject and made it understandable to those of us who are not tech savvy!
Thank you very much for lunch and for the presentation. I know the attorneys enjoyed it because they didn’t get up and leave!
Best MCLE presentation I’ve been in.
I enjoyed myself and learned more about e-disc.