iQwest Technologies, Inc. is always on the lookout for litigation support talent to join our team. If you have legal experience in account management, project management, review or IT experience, please feel free to send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Careers” in the subject line.
We are currently looking for experienced account managers in the following cities:
- Washington D.C.
- San Francisco
- New York
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and provide client service and sales support
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform administrative duties as directed by National Sales Manager
- Attend conferences as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
You need to be:
- Ability to be self-driven and results-oriented with positive outlook
- A forward planner who assesses own performance
- Communicate and motivate effectively
- Competent writer of business letters, emails, quotes and proposals
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Products and CRM software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work from home office.
Must have the following background:
- Minimum of 5 years selling into the legal field
- Have contacts in and around your area
- Familiarity with process-driven sales
- Lead generation
- Consultant Sales Approach
- Customer Service
- Understand the basic EDRM model
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume, recommendations and salary history in word. Please reference “Account Managemennt Careers” in the subject line. Only those that meet our qualifications and who we are interested in talking to will be contacted.