Why Choose us?
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service is our top priory. iQwest understands the need for quick responses, on point consulting and assistance in all aspects of your case. We work with you on each matter to get the best results for your client in the most cost-effective manner.
Professional Litigation Support
We are litigation support consultants. Our company has only and will only work in the electronic, information technologies space. We are not your typical copy shop or deposition company turned consultants. With over 2 decades of consulting on the most effective approaches to handling cases, we are in the forefront of handling large document productions in the litigation support industry.
iQwest has designed, created and implemented highly effective and often unique technology based solutions in support of the litigation discovery process for over nine years. The Company’s reputation is rapidly emerging as the leading edge provider for consulting…
Careers at iQwest
iQwest Technologies, Inc. is always on the lookout for litigation support talent to join our team. If you have legal experience in account management, project management, review or IT experience, please feel free to send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please reference “Careers” in the subject line.
We are currently looking for experienced account managers in the following cities:
- Washington D.C.
- San Francisco
- New York
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales and provide client service and sales support
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform administrative duties as directed by National Sales Manager
- Attend conferences as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
You need to be:
- Ability to be self-driven and results-oriented with positive outlook
- A forward planner who assesses own performance
- Communicate and motivate effectively
- Competent writer of business letters, emails, quotes and proposals
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Products and CRM software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work from home office.
Must have the following background:
- Minimum of 5 years selling into the legal field
- Have contacts in and around your area
- Familiarity with process-driven sales
- Lead generation
- Consultant Sales Approach
- Customer Service
- Understand the basic EDRM model
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, recommendations and salary history in word. Please reference “Account Managemennt Careers” in the subject line. Only those that meet our qualifications and who we are interested in talking to will be contacted.