iQwest Litigation Coding
Why Choose us?
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service is our top priory. iQwest understands the need for quick responses, on point consulting and assistance in all aspects of your case. We work with you on each matter to get the best results for your client in the most cost-effective manner.
Professional Litigation Support
We are litigation support consultants. Our company has only and will only work in the electronic, information technologies space. We are not your typical copy shop or deposition company turned consultants. With over 2 decades of consulting on the most effective approaches to handling cases, we are in the forefront of handling large document productions in the litigation support industry.
iQwest has designed, created and implemented highly effective and often unique technology based solutions in support of the litigation discovery process for over nine years. The Company’s reputation is rapidly emerging as the leading edge provider for consulting…
An intelligent coding service that is better, less money and faster!! With CP Lite, we only manually code for Logical Document Unit (unitization), Document date and Document Type. Many projects require no more than these few fields to be accurately coded due to our advance OCR system. When more depth coding is required (Author, Recipient, Organization, Subject, etc) then our Coding Plus service is your solution.
- Doc Date
- Doc Type
- Unitization (Logical Document Determined)
- OCR Plus & Full Text Search
- Names in Text
- Attachment Range
When we have completed your project you will receive an image of each document in the production. Each image will be:
- Bates labeled and OCR’s using our proprietary process.
- We are 99% accurate for third generation documents or newer.
- Our coders will determine each logical document break, operative date of the document and document type
- From the OCR will extract surnames and populate a names field
- Your document images are delivered to you on a CD together with a Concordance database program and an IPRO viewer
- With these tools you will be able to sort documents by date range, document type as well as perform a Goolge – like search request and then view and print to your printer the relevant documents
- You DO NOT need special software
- Everything is provided for you on the delivered CD that you will need to make searches by document type, date and/or keywords found in the text of the documents