iQwest Machine Language Translation
Why Choose us?
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service is our top priory. iQwest understands the need for quick responses, on point consulting and assistance in all aspects of your case. We work with you on each matter to get the best results for your client in the most cost-effective manner.
Professional Litigation Support
We are litigation support consultants. Our company has only and will only work in the electronic, information technologies space. We are not your typical copy shop or deposition company turned consultants. With over 2 decades of consulting on the most effective approaches to handling cases, we are in the forefront of handling large document productions in the litigation support industry.
iQwest has designed, created and implemented highly effective and often unique technology based solutions in support of the litigation discovery process for over nine years. The Company’s reputation is rapidly emerging as the leading edge provider for consulting…
iQwest Information Technologies is an outsourcing transcription service, established in 2001, and covering a wide range of clients from universities and company research departments through to professionals in surveying, legal, construction, insurance and medical.
- We offer a full transcription service which means that we turn audio recordings into documents using specialist typists with knowledge of a range of terminologies.
- Our transcribers are all experienced secretaries based in the US and native English speakers. We maintain a large bank of transcribers across a range of professions including medical secretaries, legal secretaries and general PAs. Work is usually sent via email, an FTP client or posted on CD or memory stick.
Our Service, Types of work covered
- Conference transcription
- Court proceedings
- Customer service calls
- Disciplinary hearings
- Employment tribunal proceedings
- Lectures and other academic work
- University research interviews and projects
- Legal and Medical dictation
- Police station interviews
- Many other types of audio transcription
iQwest Information Technologies, Inc. has worked on a very wide range of assignments on child abuse investigations, high profile murder cases, Home Office assignments, prosecution of television companies, rock band defamation cases, university research projects involving children, police officers, medical investigations. All our secretaries and transcribers are aware of the obvious duty of confidentiality when it comes to this work and are happy to sign non-disclosure agreements as required or necessary. Digital Audio File Formats include;
- DSS or Digital Speech Stamps Standard
- WAV, MP3, WMA, MP4A and many other file formats